Which insurance companies do you work with?
At Hearing Care of Palatine, we work with a number of insurance companies so that our patients can take advantage of any hearing aid benefits they have. We currently work with the following insurance companies; Cigna, Aetna, Humana, Bluecross Blueshield BC/BS, Medicare, and United Healthcare (UHC). Our experienced team will contact your insurance provider to confirm your hearing aid benefits.
Hearing Aid Financing Options
Can I finance my new Hearing Aids?
At Hearing Care of Palatine, we provide hearing aid financing options for our patients. Different options are available including Care Credit and Wells Fargo Health Advantage financing. Please read below to learn more.
Care Credit Financing for Hearing Healthcare
CareCredit offers a healthcare credit card which allows you to pay for out-of-pocket healthcare expenses. The Care Credit healhcard credit card can be used for the following services;
- Hearing tests
- Regular hearing check-ups
- Audiology Appointments
- New Hearing Aids
- Regular hearing device re-fittings
- Tinnitus Management Services
- Hearing conservation
Wells Fargo Financing
Wells Fargo provides a wide range of financing plans to ensure you have the budget flexibility to finance your hearing healthcare expenses and pay over time.
- Special financing plans allowing you to pay over time
- Quick in-office or online credit card application
- Easy-to-understand monthly statements
- Online account management and bill payment options
- Revolving line of credit that you can use over and over again
- Competitive Annual Percentage Rate (APR)
Hearing Care of Palatine
305 E Northwest Hwy
Palatine, Illinois 60067